Two or Three (.net)

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Jesus

2.18.2005

Friday Quick Takes

by Tom Parsons [+/-] show/hide

by Daddypundit

Over on my personal blog, Daddypundit, I try to wrap up the week by highlighting posts I've run across that are particularly interesting to me. They usually cover a wide variety of subjects and are from many different blogs that I've been reading during the week. Here are the posts I highlighted this week:

Kudos to Johnathan Last at the Weekly Standard for tapping into the writing talent of the blogosphere. In addition to the Powerline guys and Hugh Hewitt, they now have Ed Morissey (a.k.a. Captain Ed of Captain's Quarters) writing about the Eason Jordan blogstorm. (Hat tip: Hugh Hewitt)

Lockjaw's Lair has a great post comparing the MSM and the blogsophere and how they treat the news. (Hat tip: Polipundit)

Rebecca At The New York Minute Blog has a great post entitled "Free Speech Isn't Free" and makes a compelling case for homeschooling children.

Jim Jewell and Rick Brady at Stones Cry Out have been debating over whether Senate Republicans should exercise the so-called "nuclear option" to prevent Democratic filibusters of judicial nominees. Jim's take is here and Rick's response is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment