Two or Three (.net)

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Jesus

3.08.2005

Reflections on recent worship

by Unknown [+/-] show/hide

After reading Daddypundit's thoughts on worship, I thought I should post a link to my experience this weekend that I posted about over at The Wardrobe Door.

We had a county-wide youth rally weekend, with three joint worship services on Friday - Sunday nights. I experienced a truly amazing time of worship and believe that much of it was the type of worship that Jesus speaks of in John 4 - worship that He seeks.

I pray that for our youth (and everyone) the atmosphere of worship will not stop at the end of a weekend retreat or a Sunday service, but we will perform our spiritual act of worship by being living sacrifices every day. May we be as Paul and say, "I die daily." (1 Cor. 15:31)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment