CT has a nice collection of essays on the issues around this case, including:
- While I Was Sleeping - Why my husband finally refused to end my life during my two-month coma.
- Life with Dignity - Let's not be too eager to pull the plug on our fellow image-bearers.
- Speaking Out: Why I Believe in Divorce - Terri Schiavo's only hope to stay on life support is to divorce her husband who wants to pull the plug.
- Not a Mercy but a Sin - The modern push for euthanasia is a push against a two-millenniums-old Christian tradition.
- Killing with Kindness - Why is the church against euthanasia in instances where people are in terrible pain?