Two or Three (.net)

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Jesus

3.21.2005

Lots to talk about but not much to say

by Unknown [+/-] show/hide

There are tons of things going on out there to talk about, but really what else can be said. Everyone is blogging about Terri Shiavo, inlcuding Two or Three's very own Daddypundit, who has stayed on top of all the latest news. There are other things going on in the news today, but it is hard to write about how huge the upsets were in college basketball this weekend when you have someone being starved to death.

I am almost at a loss for words (which is saying a lot) and have been for the past few days. I posted over at The Wardrobe Door about embracing the mystery of Christianity and maybe that is what is going on. Bloggers are almost expect to know everything or at least have an informed opinion on every major event taking place in the world and sometimes I just have to unplug and focus on the mystery of God and who He is. Sometimes God has to remind me that I don't have all the answers to all the questions. Sometimes God has to put me through spiritual chemo to get rid of the spiritual cancer of pride.

So blogging may be light for me this week. I might not have anything relevant to say or I might be inspired tommorrow. I also am thinking about posting some much promised (poorly delivered) posts on the Jesus Seminar and their value or lack of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment