Two or Three (.net)

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Jesus

3.10.2005

Song choice, life choice

by Unknown [+/-] show/hide

The decline of Christianity in Europe can be recognized in many different ways, an usual way is a survey of European's choice for their funeral song.

In the list of songs most Britons would like played at their funeral, no classic Christian hymn (or any Christian song at all) made the top five. Robbie Williams' "Angels," a song about a female angel protecting the singer whether he's "right or wrong," finished first. Williams was followed by Frank Sinatra's "My Way," Monty Python's "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" and Mozart's "Requiem" rounded out the top five.

The rest of Europe appeared to be split over their final destination. Following Queen's "The Show Must Go On" were Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" and AC/DC's "Highway to Hell." Take that however you would like.

1 Comments:

  • My mom wants dixieland at her funeral, and no tears.

    Me, I haven't figured that out. Maybe It is Well With My Soul?

    By Blogger danielg, at 3/10/2005 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment