Two or Three (.net)

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. - Jesus

4.05.2005

If I'm gone for awhile, don't call the cops

by Unknown [+/-] show/hide

I'd better post this while I have a chance. My wife and I are expecting our second child at the end of this month (or any day now). Tomorrow we start going to our once a week visits to the doctor, meaning she is full term and could deliver at any point.

I just wanted everyone to know that, in case I don't get to post anything about it before I have to leave for an extended period of time (up to two weeks). Please keep us in your prayers. It was a big enough change having one little one, but now having a rambunctious almost three year son and a newborn son is going to be....exciting to say the least.

If I get a chance, I will try to sneak away during nap time to go somewhere with internet access and let everyone know how things are going.

I wish I knew when this was going to happen, but it could be today, it could be the end of this month. Only God knows and He's not spoiling the surprise.

This is one of the reasons why I wanted to start a group blog. I knew I would be gone, but I wanted my seat warm when I came back. ;)

2 Comments:

  • Our prayers are with you. It's a big change going from one child to two. But it's also a tremendous blessing. We'll take care of things while you're gone.

    By Blogger Tom Parsons, at 4/05/2005 11:38 AM  

  • Thanks for the prayers. Yeah, a lot of people talk about how it is as much a change or bigger going from one to two as it is from none to one because nothing that works with the first child works with the second.

    I hope Jeremiah will have the opposite sleep pattern as Wesley - we will get a lot more sleep!

    I'm sure you and Seeker will do a great job on everything while I am gone, just like you both do while I am here.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/05/2005 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment